Will you become our new Revit-expert? Are you looking forward to contribute to cool renovation projects of dwellings and apartments? Are you studying architecture (or similar) and looking for an interesting internship within a young and innovative architectural office in The Hague, Netherlands? Than we are looking forward to receive your job application and portfolio. For our architecture agency we are (immediately) looking for an ‘intern architecture’.
Who we are?
Studioschaeffer is a medium sized architectural office (+/- 40 employees) in the Netherlands (The Hague) with focus on renovation projects. We have a team of enthusiastic architects, engineers, interns and trainees who work with pleasure on various projects.
What are you going to do?
- In the first weeks of your internship you will be coached to become an Revit-expert!
- Then you get to work on the drawing process or you will focus on visualisations and presentation techniques.
- The final goal is that you are able to realize all the drawing work within a project. At the end of your internship there is a chance that we add a part of the design process as well.
What do we offer?
- An instructive internship for 4 to 6 months in which you get room for own initiatives.
- A tutor who will help you to archieve your learning goals.
- Good colleagues and team spirit! We have a daily lunch together, every Friday afternoon we have a drink and twice a year we organize an excursion/dinner.
- A placement fee of €62.50 per week for a 40-hour workweek (€ 250,- euro gross per month)
What do we expect?
- You are studying architecture (or similar)
- You need to be a student. So in order to participate in the internship we need a copy of your student card and the name of your contact person at the university.
- You need to be EU citizen or you already need to have a Dutch working permit.
- You are willing to do some facility tasks together with the other trainees and inters, like the preparation of the lunch (approx. once a week), put out the container, counting the necessary groceries etc.
- Some experience with Revit or other 3D drawing software is an advantage
- You work accurately and you have an eye for detail
- You are proactive and hands-on
- You have good social skills and you are enthousiastic
When you conform to the profile above we are looking forward to receive your application and portfolio!
For more information about the architecture internship, you can contact Anneliene van den Hoogen:
Looking for housing? Click here!